2020 Jeep Compass Review
If you’re in the market for a budget-friendly compact SUV that doesn’t skimp on performance, then the 2020 Jeep Compass is the SUV for you! Reviewers are raving about its impressive specs and performance capabilities, as well as its sleek and comfortable interior! Read the Jeep Compass reviews below to see for yourself what Logansport drivers are saying.
The 2020 Jeep Compass
Are you interested in the 2020 Jeep Compass reviews? Research is an important part of searching for the right vehicle for your Rensselaer lifestyle.The specs below let you know what you can expect from the Jeep Compass:
2020 Jeep Compass: Review
- EPA-Estimated 23 MPG City/ 32 MPG Highway
- Base 2.4L I-4 Engine with 180 hp
- $22,280 MSRP
- 1,000-pound towing capacity
- 6-speed manual transmission
Jeep Compass Reviews From the Experts
- Edmunds.com says the Jeep Compass travels well off the beaten path without difficulty, and it’s a surprisingly low price for the number of features it offers Monon, drivers.
- U.S. News & World Report is impressed by the infotainment system’s capabilities and the SUV’s off-roading power.
- Cars.com Liked that Jeep made cargo space a priority in their latest rendition of this brand classic.
Notable Jeep Compass Review Quotes
And now for the quotes from the Jeep Compass reviews of leaders in the auto industry!
- Autotrader – “The Compass has a lot working in its favor. It comes reasonably well-equipped…In addition to wearing one of the more distinctive designs offered in the subcompact class, the Compass Trailhawk’s off-road capability gives it a distinct advantage over most non-Jeep competitors.”
- Kbb.com– “In government crash testing, the 2020 Jeep Compass earns four out of five stars overall, with four stars in the frontal-crash test, five in the side-impact but only three in the rollover test. The independent Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) gives the Compass better marks, with its highest rating of Good in all crash tests.”
- The Car Connection – “Unlike some Jeep models, the 2020 Compass is well-equipped even in base Sport mode, with a 7.0-inch infotainment system that features Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, and two USB ports.”
Discover the 2020 Jeep Compass at Twin Lakes Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
You’ve read the reviews, seen the specs, and now don’t you want to see it for yourself? You can at Twin Lakes Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! We’re located in Monticello and offer drivers superior customer service. Take a look at our vehicle specials to get the best deal on a new Jeep Compass. A member of our finance team will be happy to discuss finance options with you and answer any questions you may have! Explore our other models, like the Jeep Gladiator price and spacious Chrysler Pacifica interior, then come and take a test drive of our available models!
More From Twin Lakes Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Anyone looking for more comfortable daily driving and more rewarding adventures needs to take a look at the 2021 Jeep® Cherokee compact SUV. This stylish and capable off-roader is available here at Twin Lakes Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM and our friendly team of Jeep dealers will be happy to go over the exciting features it…
You’d be doing yourself a disservice if you didn’t include the 2021 Jeep® Wrangler in your search for your next off-road SUV. In fact, we’re sure you’ll find it to be the ultimate off-road vehicle out there when you visit Twin Lakes Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM and take this SUV for a test drive. We’ll…
How much is the Jeep Gladiator? Jeep enthusiasts and truck fans in Logansport all want to know! Since its introduction last year the Jeep Gladiator has gained a huge following, but the price has stayed attainable. The starting Jeep Gladiator MSRP is $33,565. Even though the lineup includes nine trim levels, there’s less than $20,000…
For 80 years Jeep has set the standard for off-road capability. No vehicle shows this evolution better than the 2021 Jeep Wrangler. With its reputation for exceptional performance, some people might not expect the Jeep Wrangler interior to be comfortable, roomy, and well-connected. But that’s exactly what it is! The Jeep Wrangler cargo space and…
The Jeep Cherokee is well-known for its off-road abilities, which might leave Logansport-area drivers under the misconception that the Jeep Cherokee fuel economy isn’t great. But the fact is, thanks to a variety of engine choices drivers who prioritize fuel economy can choose a Jeep Cherokee engine that suits their needs, getting an impressive EPA-estimated…