Safety Systems Found in the 2021 Jeep® Grand Cherokee L
Families looking for superior safety on the road should start exploring the new 2021 Jeep® Grand Cherokee L. This three-row SUV offers a unique combination of modern technology, rugged, off-road capability, and luxurious style. When you visit us here at Twin Lakes Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, we’ll give you a tour of some of the best features you can find in this new addition to the Jeep SUV lineup, including advanced safety features.
Standard Safety Systems
Every 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L model comes standard with a vast array of safety systems designed to help you avoid collisions on the road.
- Full-Speed Collision Warning with Active Braking and Pedestrian/Cyclist Detection: using advanced sensors and cameras, this driver-assist system can spot potential danger on the road and provide an alert. If inadequate braking is detected, the system can automatically apply the brakes.
- Blind-Spot Monitoring: radar sensors mounted on the sides of the vehicle can detect vehicles in your blind spots. If you start to attempt an unsafe lane change, you’ll get an alert.
- Active Lane Management: this system makes use of cameras and radar sensors to detect clearly marked lane lines while providing subtle corrections if you accidentally start to drift out of your lane.
Available Safety Systems
You can also equip your 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L with more advanced safety systems, such as:
- Active Driving Assist: this automated driving system combines lane-keeping technology with adaptive cruise control with stop and go to keep you centered in your lane and maintain a safe distance from traffic while you have your hands on the wheel.
- Night Vision Camera: displayed on your digital information cluster, this advanced camera outlines pedestrians on the road while driving at night.
Visit our Monticello Jeep dealership today to explore even more safety systems up close